Reshape Ecosystems, Re-imagine Organizations, Reinvent Performance Management
ISPI EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) invites you to join us in Bologna, Italy for our 16th conference - September 14-16, 2017!!!
Why participate? ISPI EMEA Conferences are purposefully intimate in size (limited to 100 participants) with a format, content and presenters designed to attract executives and professionals from diverse backgrounds and experience that bring with them an enthusiasm for learning, sharing and growing together in the highly participative atmosphere of the conference.
The conference fosters and supports the building of relationships, rather than just the exchange of business cards. The conference format and overall atmosphere (culture), directly supports an ability to get to know people and actually build relationships. ISPI EMEA feels like a family, even to new people. (2016, Bonn, Germany)
Only you can contribute your unique perspective! At ISPI EMEA, we believe that a conference is more than its programs and presenters. Our conference participants are every bit as much a part of the total learning experience, as our fabulous presenters. Our conferences are compelling because of their innovative, active/interactive format. We invite forward thinking professionals, with a global perspective on performance, to visit our website at www.ispi-emea.org to view videos containing participant reactions, and to read feedback from our most recent conferences. Following is a sample of what you will experience at an ISPI EMEA conference.
- Four Half-day Pre-Conference Workshops
- Open Assist Client – an opportunity for participants to be immersed in a unique teamwork experience that runs throughout the conference. Through this process, all conference participants and presenters become “crowd-sourcing” resources for teams, as they work to respond to a live request for support from the senior executives of an actual organization, who will participate throughout the conference.
- Senior Executive Panel – respected senior executives, from well-known organizations, share their thoughts and insights with participants in an interactive 2-hour session.
- Lunch & Learn – a number of short presentations on a variety of topics, delivered by selected presenters in an informal small group format.
- Keynote presentation – a local executive and/or thought leader to be named shortly
- Concurrent Sessions – 60-minute briefings carefully selected from proposals to present submitted through our 2017 Call For Proposals (CFP) process.
What is unique about ISPI EMEA Conferences?
We at ISPI EMEA feel that we have evolved a format that makes our conference a uniquely valuable experience. Our Open Assist
client centrepiece, highlighted below, and Senior Executive Panel session are two key elements of that format.
Open Assist (Formerly, the Simulation)
At ISPI EMEA, I started to see how performance improvement can be applied to many different aspects of organization development, management, leadership, development, and training design. The simulation was a great, interactive way to meet people, try out new ideas, and get practice making a pitch to a potential client. (2016, Bonn, Germany)
As in previous years, the Bologna conference will be organized around an opportunity for participants to be immersed in a unique live teamwork experience recently renamed, Open Assist. This important centrepiece, which runs throughout our conference, provides an exciting opportunity for teams of participants to engage directly with senior management representing a real organization (client). The objective for the teams is to respond to the organization’s (client’s) Request For Proposals (RFP) to outline an approach for resolving a current problem the organization is facing and/or to identify and take advantage of opportunities to perform and produce “even better” results.
Through the Open Assist process the client organization receives real value for their participation, as measured by their immediate feedback at the end of the process and also, importantly, one year later. Participant teams gain valuable knowledge and actual experience, working on a diverse multinational team, as they interact directly with, present to and get feedback from a senior management team, all in a "safe," supportive, constructive environment of learning, sharing and enriching each participant’s experience and ability to grow their professional network.
You should definitely plan to join us in Bologna, if you value any or all of the following.
- Dynamic and Performance Focused - A dynamic, learning and sharing environment, where everyone is actively seeking to improve their own, their organization’s or their clients’ performance
- Client Engagement Centrepiece - The conference is organized around the Open Assist process, through which the opportunity to engage with executives representing an actual client organization, will run throughout the conference
- Real Life Challenges - The Open Assist experience allows participants to be exposed to performance challenges from real life, but in a safe, supportive environment
- Purposefully Limited in Size - An event where the number of participants is purposefully limited to ensure a much greater level of interaction and participation than for typical conferences.
- Proven Value - A highly interactive format with a proven track record of high value for both presenters and participants
- Relationship Building - A high participation, multinational environment, with participants from San Francisco to Shanghai, which supports relationship and network building, not just an exchange of business cards
- Open Exchange - An atmosphere that fosters an open exchange of knowledge, experience and innovative ideas in the field of human and organizational performance
- Special Place to Come Together - A place where all of us can meet and prepare together for the challenges that lie ahead for creating healthy, prosperous organizations and communities.
Remember that we intentionally limit the size of our conferences. We do this in order to ensure that all participants get the full value from these unique events, where our participants are every bit as knowledgeable and experienced as presenters and as important to the success of these world-class learning and sharing opportunities.
We invite YOU to become part of a select group this year in Bologna.
Plan to learn, share and grow with ISPI EMEA and our host/partner Bocci Consulting, September 14-16, 2017, in Bologna, Italy.
What Participants Have Said about ISPI EMEA in past years:
To be honest, I first thought "How different could a conference be?" However, from the beginning of the conference I started to realize that it was no ordinary event and there was so much to learn, participate in and enjoy. ISPI EMEA 2015 has been one of the greatest events that I have attended. (2015, Istanbul, Turkey)
I make the choice to come to this conference every year. The most successful thing about this conference is that you get to meet smart people, spend time with them, talk about their expertise, learn from them in an atmosphere that is totally open and totally sharing. (2011, Skopje Macedonia)
I found the conference to be very interactive, insightful, and energizing. The caliber of presenters, topics and content was a reflection of the committee's commitment to raising the performance & knowledge bar in a non-traditional yet very welcoming and experiential way. (2010, Gothenburg, Sweden)
We hope to meet you this year in Bologna!