Roger Kaufman Award for Societal Impact
Purpose: To recognize the continuous achievement of measurable positive societal impact by an individual or organization.
Qualifying Criteria (for candidate to be considered)
- Documented history of tangible/measurable positive societal results/impacts spanning at least five years.
- Recognized contributions to the community and society (as documented through media, other awards, etc.).
- If an individual, then has not served on the Board or as a fulltime member of the ISPI staff for at least three years prior to the date of presentation of award.
- If Advocate or organizational member of ISPI, then no member of the organization can have served on the Board or as a fulltime member of the ISPI staff for at least three years prior to the date of presentation of award.
Distinguishing Criteria (for selection of candidates under consideration)
- Has evidence of applying the principles of HPT through concepts, models, tools, or techniques.
- Has significantly contributed to and supported others in creating positive societal results.
- Has provided leadership in terms of guiding practice that results in positive societal consequences.
- Has published or presented about their accomplishments.