What is the Toolkit?
The Performance Technology Toolkit is a collection of 23 reusable tools in an electronic PDF format. The tools are organized into six portfolios:
- Project Management [Click here to view full table of contents]
- Development and Implementation
- Evaluation [Click here to view full table of contents]
- Presentation Guidelines
Click here for purchasing information.
Why add these to your portfolio of tools?
- They save you time because they automatically:
- Calculate time and money
- Provide a document trail when doing project debriefings
- Communicate expectations
- They make planning easier since each includes the essential steps.
- They provide guidance to new staff as they take on assignments.
- They help you avoid overlooking steps or points for consideration.
- They provide a systematic approach for recurring tasks.
How do you use the tools?
- Each tool has fields you populate with your data.
- Some tools automatically calculate time and cost.
- Share them with colleagues to better confirm agreement on roles and responsibilities.
- Use them during team debriefings to communicate actions and results.
What are the tools?
1. Project Management (8 tools)
- Initial Service Request
- Project Scope Determination Questionnaire
- Project Plan Document
- Project Timeline
- Sample Project Timeline
- Project Budget Worksheet [Click here to view a sample]
- Project Status Report
- Weekly Project Activity Log
2. Analysis-Performance and Cause Analysis Worksheet
3. Design-Intervention Selection Checklist
4. Development and Implementation (3 tools)
- Customer Recommendations Report
- Training Supplier Assessment
- Vendor Proposal Evaluation Instrument
5. Evaluation (9 tools)
- Formative, Summative, and Confirmative Evaluation ROI Checklist
- Non-Instructional Performance Intervention Evaluation
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Instructional Intervention Quality Survey
- Instructional Delivery Skills Evaluation
- Participant Instructional System Evaluation
- Supervisor Post-training Evaluation Survey
- Performance Improvement ROI [Click here to view a sample]
- Train the Trainer Delivery Evaluation Peer Feedback
6. Presentation Guidelines
- Instructional Presentation Guidelines
What does the Toolkit cost?
$79 each 1-5 copies/users
$69 each 6-25 copies/users
$59 each 26-50 copies/users
$129 each 1-5 copies/users
$119 each 6-25 copies/users
$109 each 26-50 copies/users
For quantities over 50, please call 301.587.8570 for pricing.
How do you purchase an electronic copy of the Toolkit?
Use the order form below or click here to order up to five copies online. For quantities over five, you must complete the order form or call 301.587.8570.
Once your payment is processed (1-2 business days), a zip file (6 MBs) of the toolkit will be emailed to you.
Click here for the Order Form