ISPI offers an accreditation process, so organizations can attest to the quality and effectiveness of their services, products, and courses based on a set of performance improvement standards and code of ethics. ISPI accredits both nonprofit and for-profit organizations, corporations, government, associations, nongovernmental organizations, military, consulting practices, and academic institutions. Download Accreditation Fast Facts.
What May Be Accredited?
Organizations may seek accreditation for the following:
- Departments or functions within organizations whose charge includes improving the performance of employees, suppliers, after-market partners, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Programs designed to improve or build capacity and capability.
- Compliance-driven courses or series of courses that demonstrate compliance with regulations set by regulatory bodies. Such courses measure the acquisition of knowledge and skills. They may measure the degree behaviors on the job are in compliance upon completion of the course and the degree participation and completions correlate with business goals/metrics.
- College or university educational programs in performance improvement, training, and human resources.
- Vendor performance improvement programs, including training.
Benefits of Accreditation
Those who seek accreditation can enjoy a number of benefits from an independent, unbiased review including the following:
- Positive association with ISPI, a trusted leader in performance improvement and workplace productivity since 1962.
- Becoming known for your organization's dedication to proven methods and ethical practices.
- Acknowledgement by peers and/or experts of the quality and effectiveness of an organization, department, program, or course.
- Constructive and actionable feedback inherent in the accreditation review process.
- Independent confirmation that an organization, department, program or course meets professional standards.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact ISPI at 1.301.587.8570 or email@example.com.