Accreditation Application Process
- Prepare a description of your organization, program, course, or service in a way that demonstrates each of the standards, and submit it along with the complete application and fee to ISPI. Applications may be submitted in Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese, or Spanish.
- Your application will be reviewed by trained CPT reviewers.
- Applicants may be interviewed or have a site visit.
- If any deficiencies are found, applicants will have a chance to address them.
- When your application is approved, you will be allowed to identify your organization, program or course with the ISPI Seal of Accreditation. Your accreditation will also be listed on ISPI's website.
- You will also be mailed a certificate and contacted to find out how best publicize your achievement.
- Applications are accepted year-round.
- Accredited organizations commit to reaccreditation every seven years; accredited programs/courses undergo reaccreditation every five years.
- Membership in ISPI is encouraged but not required. Members receive discounted rates on fees.
Download the application and instructions (below) based on the category of accreditation you are seeking. The cost is determined based on the size and profit status of the organization and the size of the program(s) or course(s) being accredited as well as the nature of the review conducted. The cost for interviews and on-site visits are additional to the cost for accreditation. Currently the fee structure for accreditation begins at $3,500. Please email email@example.com for more information on the fee structure.
The Standards Matrix document (below) gives you an overview of each standard and the criteria that will be used to evaluate your application.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact ISPI at 1.301.587.8570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.