The following images are provided for accredited organizations to use to indicate their successful accreditation. They are designed for marketing and promotional materials. Low-resolution images are appropriate for use on websites, presentations and emails; high-resolution images work best for printed materials. Consult a graphic designer for best results.
Logo Use Guidelines
- For use by current accredited organizations, departments, programs, or courses for their business cards, marketing literature, letterhead, e-mails, and websites.
- Logos may not be reproduced in colors other than provided below.
- Logos and statements may be enlarged or reduced proportionally, and must remain intact.
- Logos and statements must be used in such a way that it is clear what function is accredited.
- The Seal of Accreditation logo may be displayed without an accompanying statement only when the text of the logo can be read.
For questions regarding logo use, contact email@example.com.
Click here (right-click/Save) to download the high resolution image (459 kb JPG)
Click here (right-click/Save) to download the low resolution image (79 kb JPG)