THE Performance Improvement Conference 2013
Silver Legacy Resort, Reno, Nevada USA
Institute and Workshops: April 12-14
Conference: April 14-17
Final Conference Program Available -- Plan your day, pick your sessions, and get ready for three days of learning, friends, and even a little fun in Reno. Download Program (4 mbs)
Many Approaches – Discover What Works
Make your way to Reno, Nevada for the leading international, educational conference for Performance Improvement professionals. This year focuses on discovering the interventions and strategies that work to create proven, measureable results.
Expand your professional capabilities with 100+ hours of interactive sessions lead by the masters, connect with other PI professionals from the globe, and rub elbows with renowned experts and noted leaders in the field. This is THE Conference of the year for Performance Improvement professionals!
See the full conference schedule | Download the conference brochure (3.7 mb PDF).
Three Distinguished Keynotes, April 15-17
- Mary Lee, Director of Member Experience, AAA Northern California, Nevada, and Utah
- Steven B. Wiley, President, The Lincoln Leadership Institute at Gettysburg
- Lisa Zangari, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, IAMGOLD
Masters Presentations, April 15
- Scenario-based e-Learning: What, When, and Why
Dr. Ruth Clark, Principal/President, Clark Training & Consulting
- Wild and Wondrous (and Sometimes Research-Based) Ideas for Improving Learning Measurement
Dr. Will Thalheimer, President/Founder, Work-Learning Research
- Executive Roundtable
Featured panelists include executives from organizations including the US Coast Guard, GS Caltex (Korea), The Open Table, Waterton Residential, Amgen, and OCZ Technology.
Research to Practice Symposium, April 16
Arm yourself with the tools, practices, and strategies that are scientifically proven to create change in the workplace. This three-hour symposium provides an in-depth look at the latest research in the performance improvement field. Speakers include:
- Michel Baudin, Owner, Takt Times Group, MMTI
- Marcus W. Dickson, Ph.D., Professor and Associate Department Chair, Wayne State University
- Steven Villachica, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Boise State University
Educational Sessions, April 15-17
Peer-reviewed sessions featuring more than 60 sessions grouped along seven tracks: Analysis, Business of HPT, Instructional Interventions, Measurement & Evaluation, Organizational Design Interventions, Process or Tool Interventions, and Research to Practice.
Roundtable Sessions, April 16 & 17
This year will feature the Chat'n Chew and the Lunch 'n Learn, two fast-paced roundtable sessions that offer you the opportunity to choose from among 60+ several session topics and discuss and interact within small groups.
Pre-Conference Workshops (separate registration required):
- HPT Institute Principles and Practices of Performance Improvement: April 12-14
- CPT Certification Workshop: April 13-14
- One- and Two-Day Workshops: April 13-14