Share the Gift of ISPI
Here are some tools to help you recruit new members during the Share the Gift of ISPI Member-Get-A-Member campaign.
Recruitment Material for Individuals
Here are some helpful tips to consider when recruiting new members.
- Talk about your ISPI experience and share your personal recommendation. Tell a story about how an ISPI experience has helped further your career. Whether it was an idea you picked up in a Performance Improvement Journal article, an ISPI professional development workshop, or an outstanding session at THE Performance Improvement Conference, explain how your membership has benefited you personally and professionally.
- Become familiar with the membership benefits offered by ISPI. Make sure you know all about the benefits of belonging to ISPI so you can tell potential members about the benefits they will enjoy once they join ISPI and answer their questions.
- Bookmark the membership information page, member benefits page, and the membership brochure on your computer, so you can access them easily.
- Where to look for new members:
- In your company -- Are there any co-workers or employees in other departments who could benefit from joining ISPI?
- At ISPI events that are open to non-members.
- At industry events in your field.
- Within your social networks, such as LinkedIn.
- Also, reconnect with ISPI friends and colleagues who have let their membership lapse.
- Invite potential new members to ISPI events to give them a taste of what they'd enjoy as members.
- Whenever possible, meet in person. You can answer all their questions and address any concerns they have; plus have a membership form ready for them to complete.
- Follow up. Ask if they have sent in their application or if there are any questions you can answer. Also, send a thank you note to let them know you appreciate their support of ISPI.
Promotional Content for Chapters
If we can provide additional materials, please contact ISPI at email@example.com.