PI Success Stories Prizes
It wouldn't be a contest without great prizes going to the winners!
The ISPI PI Success Stories Video Contest will select the five highest-scoring video submissions of the contest to each receive the top prize award. In addition, if you are one of the first submissions you can qualify for a prize awarded to the first 10 entries. Lastly, you'll also receive continuing education credit for your CPT and/or CSIS credential for your participation.
Top Prizes for Five Winners
- $200 American Express Giftcard
- A press release announcing the top five winning videos, the video creators, and the companies or organizations featured in the videos, sent out to US-National news media contacts.
- Top videos will be shown in a general session at the 2013 THE Performance Improvement Conference.
First 10 Video Entries
- The first 10 video entries to the to the ISPI Stories Video Contest will receive a $50 Amazon Giftcard (limit one per person).
Continuing Education Credit
- Additionally, all CPTs and CSISs who submit a video to the ISPI Stories Video Contest will receive three professional development points towards their recertification. All team members who have their CPT and/or their CSIS designation and who contributed to a video will receive the noted number of professional development points.
Please note that all prizes are per video, not per person. Teams who submit videos are responsible for noting a team lead who will act as ISPI's contact for prize distribution. See the rules for more details.