ISPI and its members use evidence-based performance improvement research and practices to effect sustainable, measurable results and add value to stakeholders in the private, public, and social sectors.
Performance improvement practices are recognized globally as an essential part of every organization’s competitive strategy.
- Maintain a global mindset.
- Facilitate networking among practitioners.
- Leverage opportunities.
- Foster diversity and inclusion.
- Value stakeholders.
- Operate under the Standards of Performance Technology and the Code of Ethics of our profession.
Where Knowledge Becomes Know-how
- Goal 1: ISPI is recognized as the champion and leading resource for performance improvement.
- Goal 2: ISPI members are engaged and satisfied.
- Goal 3: ISPI is a resilient and sustainable organization.
Based on the recent revisions to ISPI's Mission and Vision, the Board of Directors is revisiting the Objectives and Strategic Initiatives of the Society to better align with our current and future direction. Check back in late June for an update.
The ISPI Bylaws (PDF)