The CPT images/logos are provided for CPTs. They are designed for marketing and promotional materials. Low-resolution images are appropriate for use on websites, presentations and emails; high-resolution images work best for printed materials. Consult a graphic designer for best results.
Guidelines for logo use are as follows:
- For use by current Certified Performance Technologists for their business cards, marketing literature, stationary, e-mails, and websites.
- Logos may not be reproduced in colors other than provided below.
- Logos and statements may be enlarged or reduced but must remain intact.
- Logos and statements must be used in such a way that it is clear that the individual is certified and not an organization or product.
- The CPT logo may be displayed without an accompanying statement only when the text of the CPT logo can be read.
For questions regarding logo use, contact email@example.com.
Click here to download the CPT Logo ZIP file/folder, which includes both low and high resolution images for the original and 10-year anniversary logos. Please note, it is a compressed folder (1 mb ZIP file) containing the images. Please save the file to your computer, and then right-click to "Extract All."