research + human performance improvement = RESULTS
Join the International Society for Performance Improvement and unlock your organization's and clients' potential for greatness. The keys to your success include access to unparalleled education to keep you on the cutting edge of the evolving performance improvement field, proven practices and strategies that yield results, and priceless connections to thought leaders, mentors, and colleagues to advance your career and your organization. Join ISPI today and enjoy 12 months of industry updates, premiere professional development opportunities, and networking--some of the many benefits of making ISPI your professional home.
- Regular ($195 annually) -- This professional individual membership receives full benefits and voting rights within ISPI.
- Young Professional ($75 annually) -- This membership is for professionals age 25 or younger who are beginning a career path in Performance Improvement. To qualify for the Young Professional rate, you must provide proof of your date of birth when applying for membership.
- Student ($95 annually) -- Students are an important stakeholder, and as a reminder, are offered a reduced membership fee of $95. ISPI Student membership is open to eligible undergraduate or graduate students who are attending an accredited college or university on a full-time basis. ISPI defines full-time student status as individuals that are enrolled in at least twelve (12) undergraduate credit hours per semester, six (6) graduate credit hours per semester or be a student working toward their doctorate (PhD) . In order to become a student member, please fax a copy of your transcript to 301.587.8573/Attn. Membership. Once we have received your transcript we will contact you for payment details.
- Retired ($95 annually) -- This discounted membership is for those professionals who are retired from full-time employment and want to stay connected to their field.
- Lifetime ($1,750 or less with longevity credit) -- This membership carries all benefits, discounts, and privileges of an active individual membership that are in effect at the time of joining, or in the future when new professional benefits are added.
Increase your value by joining a chapter.
Chapter dues are extra and are not included as part of ISPI membership dues.
Invest in your organization's employees by purchasing an organizational membership. An additional benefit of this membership is the organization may replace individuals who leave with incoming employees, thereby protecting the company’s professional development outlay.
- Advocate ($5,000 annually) -- The Advocates represent international, national, and regional organizations that are committed to improving performance and support ISPI at the highest level. In addition to two individual memberships, an annual conference registration, special recognition, and other value-added benefits, this "Think Tank" of visionaries meets twice a year at exclusive symposiums.
- Patron ($2,500 annually) -- Patrons are members who support ISPI's mission and are committed to the principles of performance improvement. This membership includes two individual memberships, special recognition, and other value-added services and discounts.
- Organization ($1050 annually) -- Organizational membership is for businesses, corporations, government agencies, nongovernmental agencies, and universities that wish to join as a group. This membership includes five individual memberships, recognition, and a variety of discounts such as with the online Career Center.
To learn more or join today, contact membership at 1-301-587-8570 or email@example.com.