Honorary Life Member Award
Purpose: To recognize outstanding and significant contributions to the field of human performance technology and the Society.
Qualifying Criteria (for candidate to be considered)
- Current international member of ISPI and has a minimum of 10+ consecutive years as an international member of ISPI.
- Regular presenter at the international conference, regional, and local chapter events
- Has not served on the Board for at least three years prior to the date of presentation of award
Distinguishing Criteria (for selection of candidates under consideration)
- Has made contributions to the definition/communication/demonstration of HPT
- Has mentored ISPI members
- Has the respect of his/her peers in the technology
- Has published in ISPI and other journals/books/media to communicate achievements/findings in HPT
- Has promoted ISPI through presentation to other professional groups
- Contribution to the international conference is noteworthy
- Has made significant contributions to the knowledge base of human performance technology