Thomas F. Gilbert Distinguished Professional Achievement Award
Purpose: To recognize outstanding and significant contributions to the knowledge base of human performance technology.
Qualifying Criteria (for candidate to be considered)
- 10+ consecutive years as a contributor to the field of human performance technology
- Recognized by professional organizations related to HPT such as ISPI, ASTD, etc.
- Regular presenter at conferences such as ISPI or other related HPT organizations
- Has not served on the Board or as a full-time member of the ISPI staff for at least three years prior to the date of presentation of award.
Distinguishing Criteria (for selection of candidates under consideration)
- Has made significant contributions to the knowledge base of human performance technology
- Has made contributions to the definition/communication/demonstration of HPT
- Has mentored other HPT practitioners
- Has the respect of his/her peers in the technology
- Has published in journals/books/media to communicate achievements/findings in HPT
- Has promoted HPT through presentation to other professional groups
If you are interested in nominating an ISPI member, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of Award
- Name, Telephone Number, and Email of Nominee
- Name and Telephone Number of Nominator
- Brief Supporting Information for the Nominee