Research + Human Performance Improvement = RESULTS
Join the International Society for Performance Improvement and unlock your organization's and clients' potential for greatness. The keys to your success include access to unparalleled education to keep you on the cutting edge of the evolving performance improvement field, proven practices and strategies that yield results, and priceless connections to thought leaders, mentors, and colleagues to advance your career and your organization. Join ISPI today and enjoy 12 months of industry updates, premiere professional development opportunities, and networking--some of the many benefits of making ISPI your professional home.
Gold 2 Year ($325 for two years) BEST VALUE!
- Special Offer for a Limited time!
Gold ($195 annually)
Silver membership benefits plus......
- Access to publications (PIJ and PIQ)
- Member discount on the Performance Conference, CPT, and ISPI products
- Free webinars
- Fill a leadership role on a committee
- Apply for ISPI Awards of Excellence
- Publish in PIJ and PIQ
- Continuous access to the Proofpoint Performance Tools
- We offer special membership rates for those from developing countries. Please contact us for more information
Silver ($95 annually)
Bronze membership benefits plus…
- Opportunity to volunteer
- Limited webinars, e.g., three of 12
- Limited number of articles from PIQ and PIJ
- Special pricing on professional liability, health, dental, life, long-term care and automobile insurance (for U.S. residents only)
Bronze ($50 annually)
Basic membership benefits plus…
- ISPI content that is now on website (except for publications)
- Access to ISPI Career Center
- Skill assessment that guides further learning via ISPI Knowledge Center
- 90-day access to cloud-based performance tools
Invest in your organization's employees by purchasing an organizational membership. An additional benefit of this membership is the organization may replace individuals who leave with incoming employees, thereby protecting the company’s professional development outlay.
Advocate ($7,500 annually) -- The Advocates represent international, national, and regional organizations that are committed to improving performance and support ISPI at the highest level. In addition to two individual memberships, an annual conference registration, special recognition, and other value-added benefits, this "Think Tank" of visionaries meets twice a year at exclusive symposiums.
Patron ($2,500 annually) -- Patrons are members who support ISPI's mission and are committed to the principles of performance improvement. This membership includes two individual memberships, special recognition, and other value-added services and discounts.
Organization ($1050 annually) -- Organizational membership is for businesses, corporations, government agencies, nongovernmental agencies, and universities that wish to join as a group. This membership includes 5 individual memberships, recognition, and a variety of discounts such as with the online Career Center. Additional memberships at a discounted rate of $160.
To learn more, contact membership Membership@ispi.org